National Benefit Fund Provider Directories
For Care In New York City, Long Island and Westchester:
» 1199SEIU Member Choice & Panel Providers
For Care Outside New York City:
- Aetna Signature Administrators - effective December 1, 2009 - For medical and hospital care outside of New York City. Nathan Littauer Hospital and its providers are contracted directly through the 1199SEIU Benefit Funds. You can find a list of participating providers at that institution, providers in New York City, and pharmacy, vision and hearing providers by clicking here.
* Members outside New York City will continue to use 1199SEIU pharmacy, lab and radiology providers.
Other non-medical services are excluded from the Aetna Signature Administrators (ASA) program*. To access these services see below.
- HIP - for Home Health Aides and 1199SEIU Retirees
- MVP - for Rochester members
Click here for other services, including:
- Participating Urgent Care and Immediate Care Services
- Vison Care Providers
- Dental Care Providers
- Hearing Care Providers
- Durable Medical Equipment Providers
- Radiology Providers
- Lactation Facilities